Whatever platform you build is to fill a need a market has. It becomes a niche over time.
Being able to design the solution for that niche helps you to stand out.
In this episode of #Audacity2Lead, you will learn what it means to design a solution people want as you build your platform.
When I talk about solution, it simply means how you provide value in the marketplace. By designing the solution you provide to the tribe you’re leading, you have a higher advantage in attracting them to your platform, because you’re more clear with the kind of results people who follow you will get.
THREE QUESTIONS TO BEGIN WITH:
- What problems will you be solving for people?
- What solutions will you be offering people?
- How will you deliver the solutions you have?
ON THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- What a niche really is, and how you can find one quickly
- The root of the word niche
- The story of how I found my way into teaching podcasting
- Different approaches to design the solution you’ll offer
MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Google Keyword Planner
- How to Start a Podcast in Nigeria – Plus 20 Free Tools
- My Twitter handle
- Nigeria Podcast Network
- 6 Steps to creating content that gets results
- Day Job to Dream Job
- Click here to download a quick niche cheat sheet to know how to find a problem a market has that you can provide solution to.
Thank you for tuning in for this episode. Remember to Get Focused, Get Started, and Be Impactful.